casino club erfahrung:casino,club,erfahrung,Suddenly:Suddenly, someone knocked on my door Recommended visit: Joining the party to apply for a conversation to join the party to apply for the content and answer of the conversation 1. Party birthday: July 1, 1921, 2, 17th: The 10th party in Beij
Suddenly, someone knocked on my doorRecommended visit: Joining the party to apply for a conversation to join the party to apply for the content and answer of the conversation 1. Party birthday: July 1, 1921, 2, 17th: The 10th party in Beijing in October The Seventh National Congress is a very important meeting held at the crucial stage of China's reform and development. The theme of the 17th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is to hold high the great banner of socialism with Chinese characteristics, guided by Deng Xiaoping Theory and the important thinking of the three representatives, thoroughly implement the scientific development concept, continue to emancipate the mind, persist in reform and opening up, promote scientific development, and promote social harmony. Strive for a new victory in building a well-off society in an all-round way. The high banner of socialism with Chinese characteristics is the core of the party's 17th National Congress.
The great banner of socialism with Chinese characteristics is the banner of development and progress in contemporary China and the banner of united struggle of the entire party and the people of all nationalities.
The 17th National Congress comprehensively deepened and enriched the scientific concept of development at the theoretical level, and made the scientific development concept become the only choice for the ruling party by writing the scientific development concept into institutional arrangements such as the party constitution. This is the future of China. Sustainability provides a solid guarantee. At the two sessions held in March, General Secretary Hu Jintao proposed eight glory and eight shame, that is, to be proud of loving the motherland and to be humiliating the motherland, to serve the people as a humiliation, to be disgraceful from the people, to be proud of advocating science, to be ignorant and ignorant. Shame, be proud of hard work, be ashamed of good and evil, be proud of unity and mutual assistance, be ashamed of harming others, be proud of being honest and trustworthy, be ashamed of seeing good fortune, be proud of obeying the law, be ashamed of breaking the law, and be hard Struggling for pride is ashamed of arrogance and extravagance.
General Secretary Hu Jintao pointed out: In our socialism, we must guide the broad masses of cadres and the masses, especially the young people, to establish a socialist concept of honor and disgrace with the main content of eight honors and eight shames. Eight honors and eight shame cover the rich content of patriotism, collectivism, and socialist thought. They can not only improve the social atmosphere, but also reflect the value orientation and have a huge counter-effect on economic development.
Therefore, every Chinese, especially our young people, must always remember the eight glory and eight shame.
V. The Party's Guiding Ideology (Guide to Action): The Communist Party of China takes Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory, and the three important ideas as their own guides.
Six. The Party's Basic Line: The basic line of the Communist Party of China in the primary stage of socialism is: to lead and unite the people of all nationalities in the country, to focus on economic construction, adhere to the four basic principles, adhere to reform and opening up, self-reliance and hard work. Struggle to build China into a prosperous, democratic, and civilized modern socialist country.
VII. Conditions for joining the party: Chinese workers, peasants, soldiers, intellectuals and advanced elements of other social classes who are 18 years old or older, recognize the party’s program and regulations, and are willing to participate in and actively work in an organization of the party. If you implement the party's resolutions and pay the party fees on time, you can apply to join the Chinese Communist Party.
VIII. Party members' rights and obligations 1. Party members enjoy the following rights: (1) Participate in relevant party meetings, read relevant documents of the party, and accept party education and training.
(2) Participate in discussions on party policy issues at party meetings and in party newspapers.
(3) Make recommendations and initiatives for the work of the party.
(4) At the party meeting, he criticized any organization of the party and any party members in a ground-breaking manner, and reprimanded and reported to the party the facts of any party organization and any party members who violated the law and discipline, and demanded that the party members who violated the law and discipline be dismissed. Requires the removal or removal of incompetent cadres.
(5) Exercising voting rights and voting rights, and having the right to be elected.
(6) When the party organization discusses the decision on the party discipline or the identification of the party members, I have the right to participate in and defend the defense, and other party members can testify and defend him.
(7) If there are disagreements on the party's resolutions and policies, under the premise of resolute implementation, the reservations may be declared, and their opinions may be submitted to the party's superior organization until the central government.
(8) Submit requests, appeals and complaints to the party's superior organization to the central government, and ask the relevant organizations to give responsible responses.
2. Party members must fulfill the following obligations: (1) conscientiously study Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory and the three important thoughts, learn the party's line, principles, policies and resolutions, learn the basic knowledge of the party, and learn Scientific, cultural and business knowledge, and strive to improve the ability to serve the people.
(2) Implementing the party's basic line, various policies and policies, taking the lead in participating in reform, opening up, and socialist modernization, and motivating the masses to work hard for economic development and social progress in production, work, study, and social life. Pioneer model role.<3> (3) Adhere to the interests of the party and the people above all else, personal interests obey the interests of the party and the people, endure hardships, enjoy the future, self-denial, and contribute more.
(4) Conscientiously abide by the party's discipline, model compliance with national laws and regulations, strictly observe the secrets of the party and the state, implement the party's decision, obey the organization's distribution, and actively complete the party's tasks.<5> (5) Maintaining the unity and unity of the party, being loyal to the party, being consistent in words and deeds, resolutely opposing all factional organizations and small group activities, opposing the two-faced behavior and all intrigues.
(6) Practically carry out criticism and self-criticism, dare to expose and correct shortcomings and mistakes in work, and resolutely fight against negative corruption.
(7) Closely contact the masses, publicize the party's ideas to the masses, discuss with the masses in case of problems, promptly reflect the opinions and demands of the masses to the party, and safeguard the legitimate interests of the masses.
(8) Carry forward the new trend of socialism, advocate communist morality, stand up in all difficult and dangerous moments in order to protect the interests of the country and the people, and fight heroically without fear of sacrifice.
Ten, party tradition, principle, style 1. Traditional style: linking theory with practice, closely linking with the masses, criticism and self-criticism are the three fine traditional styles of our party and the basic support of the people for supporting and supporting our party. Political advantage.
2. Principle: Adhere to the socialist road.
The four basic principles of upholding the people's democratic dictatorship, upholding the leadership of the Communist Party of China, and upholding Marxism-Leninism and Mao Zedong Thought are the foundation of our country.
Twelve, the background of the three representatives, the content and meaning.
1. Background of the three representatives: Since the Fourth Plenary Session of the 13th CPC, the contemporary Chinese Communists with Comrade Jiang Zemin as the main representative have held high the great banner of Deng Xiaoping Theory, accurately grasped the characteristics of the times, and scientifically judged the existence of our party. The historical orientation, focusing on the theme of building socialism with Chinese characteristics, concentrated the wisdom of the whole party, carried out theoretical innovation with the great theoretical courage of Marxism, and gradually formed three scientific theories that represent the important thought system.
2. What it contains: The Chinese Communist Party is required to always represent the development requirements of China's advanced productive forces, always represent the direction of China's advanced culture, and always represent the fundamental interests of the overwhelming majority of the Chinese people.
3. Significance: The birth of the three important thoughts is determined by the new world situation, national conditions and party conditions that our party is facing in the new stage of the new century. It is the Chinese Communists represented by Comrade Jiang Zemin. The scientific answer to many major issues put forward by the times is the crystallization of collective wisdom. It vividly reflects the theoretical quality of Marxism advancing with the times, and faithfully reflects the historical and logical necessity of the development of Marxism.
Always do three representatives, which is the foundation of our party, the foundation of governance, and the source of strength.
Talk about why you want to join the party. There are two issues to be clear: first, the issue of understanding the party, and second, the question of joining the party.
What a sacred thing to join the party! Many people have had such feelings.
However, why do you feel that joining the party is sacred? Because: Since the founding of the Communist Party of China in July 1921, the party has led the people of all nationalities in the country to make three major events for the progress and development of China's socialism: the first is completed. The anti-imperialist and anti-feudal task of the new-democratic revolution ended the history of China's semi-feudal and semi-colonialism; the second was the elimination of the exploitation system and the exploiting class, and the establishment of the socialist system; the third was the opening of a society with Chinese characteristics. The road to doctrine and the gradual realization of socialist modernization, this major event continues to be done now.
In the past 84 years, there have been hardships and bumps, bloody hurricanes, frustrations and triumphs, but the Chinese Communist Party has always adhered to the communist ideals, carried forward the fine style of close ties with the masses, and practiced the wholeheartedly for the people. The purpose of the service gradually established the guiding ideology of Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory and the three important thoughts.
From the early 50s of the founding of the Party to the current 70 million party members, became the world's largest party, became the core of China's socialist cause, and unswervingly toward the grand goal of building a socialist harmonious society. Stride forward.
So fundamentally speaking, without the Communist Party, there would be no new China. Without the leadership of the Communist Party, there would be no modern China.
The Chinese Communist Party is therefore a great, glorious and correct party party. It is worthy of being a promising political party with strong vitality and light. It is worthy of being a party that can convince the broad masses of the people. It is worthy of being able to lead the Chinese people. A political party that achieves a great rejuvenation is even more a party that can keep the contemporary youth.
So what do we do for the party? Is the salary more than others? Is promotion faster than others? Is work less work than others or it can be used to show off, of course not.
There are two kinds of incorrect understandings among us: First, to join the party with glory.
The title of the Communist Party is indeed glorious.
But we must see that the reason why the title of the Communist Party member is glorious is that he serves the people wholeheartedly and can sacrifice everything for the interests of the country and the people.
In other words, the glory and responsibility of the Communists are closely linked to their dedication.
If a person asks to join the party only for glory, for the sake of good looks, and not for the hard work of the party and the people, it is not commensurate with the glorious title of the Communists.
The second is to join the party in order to gain benefits.
This motivation is contrary to the party's fundamental purpose.
After joining the party, he may also assume leadership positions of the party and the government, be promoted and reused, and have certain powers in his hands.
However, this promotion and reuse only means that party members must shoulder more important responsibilities and serve the people better, and it does not mean that party members can gain personal gain once they have power.
Any act of pursuing power for personal gain is not allowed by the party and the people.
The third is to join the party with the big slip.
These people did not seriously think about why they should join the party.
This is a blindly motivated party.
It should be affirmed that the application for membership in the party is an expression of progress.
However, a person, especially a young person, who wants to join the party, should have a solid ideological foundation, clarify his historical responsibility, understand the historical mission of the working class, and resolve to contribute everything to the realization of communism.
If there is no such ideological basis, but only to join the party in order to join the party, then there is no condition for joining the party.
For the young people who want to join the party, establishing the correct motivation for joining the party is to establish the correct goal of communism, to strengthen the will to achieve communist ideals, and to be willing to fight for the cause of communism for life.
This is the only correct motivation to join the party.
Young friends should improve their understanding of the party and establish a correct motivation for joining the party. It is necessary to strengthen the cultivation of Marxist theory, establish a correct world outlook, outlook on life and values; actively participate in social practice and transform subjectiveness while transforming the objective world. The world; cultivate self-discipline and raise the consciousness of criticism and self-criticism.
Strengthen four kinds of consciousness: First, strengthen political awareness.
We must conscientiously study Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, and Deng Xiaoping Theory, and use these theories to guide ourselves in understanding the objective world, understanding the historical process of human society, consciously criticizing and resisting other misconceptions of theory, and truly entering the party from the ideological perspective. .
Comrade Zhou Enlai once said that living to the old, learning to be old, and transforming the mind to the old is the portrayal of the Communist Party members’ constant pursuit of progress.
Second, strengthen advanced awareness.
Actively participate in the current advanced nature education activities, take the initiative to communicate with the surrounding party members, learn from them humbly, hone their will in work and practice, temper their talents and sentiments, and keep the soul in practice. Purification, in terms of thinking, is getting closer to the standards of party members and reflects the advanced nature of party members.
Three, strengthen the sense of responsibility.
We must always think of our own responsibilities, always use the standards of party members to demand ourselves, strengthen party spirit and do our job well.
Rethinking and checking yourself often, laying the foundation for the pioneering role of the party after joining the party.
Fourth, strengthen the awareness of dedication.
Participating in the party is not for pleasure, but with the spirit of dedication and willingness to give.
Thinking that the unit, the collective, and the youth and enthusiasm for the people have been appointed, actively participate in the various practical activities organized by the branch, and improve themselves in practice.
Youth friends, sincerely hope that everyone will join the party organization as soon as possible through their own efforts and make greater contributions to building a harmonious socialist society.
Participation in the party application 1. The purpose of the party is to serve the people wholeheartedly is the fundamental purpose of our party 2. The nature of the party The Communist Party of China is the vanguard of the Chinese working class and the vanguard of the Chinese and Chinese people. The core of leadership in the cause of socialism with Chinese characteristics represents the development requirements of China's advanced productive forces, represents the direction of China's advanced culture, and represents the fundamental interests of the overwhelming majority of the Chinese people.
The party’s highest ideal and ultimate goal is to achieve communism.
3. Party's guiding ideology (action guide) The Communist Party of China takes Marxism-Leninism, Mao Zedong Thought, Deng Xiaoping Theory and the three important ideas as their own guides.
4. Conditions for joining the party Article 1 of the 'Party Constitution' stipulates: Chinese workers, peasants, soldiers, intellectuals and other revolutionaries who are at least 18 years old, recognize the party's program and regulations, and are willing to participate in an organization of the party. Those who actively work, implement the party's resolutions, and pay party fees on time can apply to join the Communist Party of China. 5. The party's three major styles should carry forward the fine traditions and style of the party's theory and practice.
We must carry forward the party’s fine traditions and style of close contact with the masses.
We must carry forward the fine traditions and style of party criticism and self-criticism.
6. The historical significance of the 17th National Congress of the Communist Party The 17th National Congress of the Communist Party of China is a very important meeting held at the crucial stage of China's reform and development.
The General Assembly guided Deng Xiaoping Theory and the important thinking of the three representatives, thoroughly implemented the scientific development concept, and earnestly summed up the work and achievements of the party since the 16th National Congress of the Communist Party of China. The great historical process and valuable experience of the people building socialism with Chinese characteristics, making strategic arrangements for comprehensively advancing China's reform, opening up, socialist modernization, and comprehensively promoting the new great project of party building are guiding our party to promote the cause of socialism with Chinese characteristics. Mobilization orders and marching numbers.
7. What is the scientific outlook on development? The scientific outlook on development usually refers to the adherence to the people-oriented principle set forth in the Third Plenary Session of the 16th CPC Central Committee, establishing a comprehensive, coordinated and sustainable development concept, and promoting the all-round development of the economy, society and people. A methodology for promoting the reform and development of various undertakings in accordance with the requirements of coordinating urban and rural development, coordinating regional development, coordinating economic and social development, coordinating the harmonious development of man and nature, coordinating domestic development and opening to the outside world.
The scientific development concept, the first priority is development, the core is people-oriented, the basic requirement is comprehensive, coordinated and sustainable, and the fundamental method is to take all factors into consideration. The July 1 speech emphasized that we have relied on the people to achieve a revolutionary victory, relying on the people to achieve construction achievements, and relying on the people to achieve the great cause of reform and opening up. The Chinese Communist Party can achieve such a great victory, be able to devote an old world, build a new country, and rely on the masses of the people. It is because of the fish-water relationship with the masses and the flesh-and-blood ties. After the founding of New China, from the mainstream, the majority of party members and cadres are still trying to maintain the flesh-and-blood ties between the party and the masses. However, in some areas, in many cadres, there is indeed a dangerous situation in which people are separated from the masses. Commonly known as the relationship between oil and water. In the July 1 speech, the danger of spiritual slack, the danger of insufficient ability, the danger of being separated from the masses, and the danger of negative corruption are the most important of the dangers of being separated from the people. Sitting in the office, when a monk hits a day, away from the masses, so the spirit is slack; do not ask for the people, do not worship the people as a teacher, there is no way to do it, so the ability is insufficient; do not ask the people's livelihood, do not visit the people's disease, so passive corruption. Therefore, in the July 1 speech, the flesh-and-blood connection with the masses was placed in a high position, and the mass line was quite profound, and the people were the highest position in our hearts. How to solve the problem of getting rid of the masses? On the one hand, we must strengthen and implement ideological education, and prevent ideas from flowing in form; on the other hand, we must constantly enhance the feelings of the masses, serve the masses, and solve the sufferings of the people; What do you want and what you need. Three major events 1. The completion of the new-democratic revolution and the realization of national independence and people's liberation. 2. Completed the socialist revolution and established the basic system of socialism. 3. Carrying out a new great revolution of reform and opening up, and creating, persisting in, and developing socialism with Chinese characteristics. Three major achievements 1. Open up the road of socialism with Chinese characteristics; 2. Form a theoretical system of socialism with Chinese characteristics; 3. Establish a socialist system with Chinese characteristics. Basic conclusions The key to doing a good job in China is the party. The four major tests 1, the ruling test; 2, the reform and opening up test; 3, the market economy test; 4, the external environment test four major dangers 1, the danger of mental slack; 2, the risk of insufficient capacity; 3, the danger of leaving the masses; 4 The new historical starting point of the danger of negative corruption 1. We must continue to firmly hold the center of economic construction. We must continue to vigorously promote the building of socialist democratic politics. 3. We must continue to vigorously promote the great development and prosperity of socialist culture. Continue to vigorously protect and improve the two vital goals of the people's livelihood 1. When the Communist Party of China is established 100 years ago, it will build a higher-level well-off society that benefits more than one billion people. 2. When the new China is established 100 years ago, it will build a strong, democratic, civilized and harmonious socialism. Modern country. '' from: link address: http:///show/.
Copyright Notice：Original article of this site, in2018/07/26 casino club erfahrung，由 You Know Publish。More