campione casino orario:campione,casino,orario,锘縶,Keyw:锘縶Keyword} # # title into position Safety Education You are here: Home - Moral Education - safe food safety knowledge of middle school education: Lijun Peng Published: 2017-09-2410: 51: 41 I. Glossary 1, three No food refers to food with
锘縶Keyword} # # title into position
Safety Education You are here: Home - Moral Education - safe food safety knowledge of middle school education: Lijun Peng Published: 2017-09-2410: 51: 41 I. Glossary 1, three No food refers to food without a producer, a place of no origin, and no date of manufacture. 2. QS is the abbreviation of 鈥淨uality and Safety鈥? which is the newly implemented food quality and safety mark in China. According to the national mandatory regulations, all food production enterprises must pass the inspection, pass the food production license number on the food packaging of the smallest sales unit and print the food quality and safety market access mark (QS mark) before they can be sold.
3. Expired foods are foods that have exceeded the shelf life.
4, moldy food is from the appearance of it has deteriorated or changed color. 5. Shelf life The so-called shelf life (best shelf life, minimum applicable date) refers to the period of quality maintenance under the storage conditions specified by the label.
Beyond this period, it is still edible in a short time. 6. Shelf life (recommended final date of consumption) refers to the expected date of termination of the food under the storage conditions specified in the label. If the period is exceeded, the product should not be eaten.
Second, what problems should students pay attention to when purchasing food? 1. When purchasing food, go to the regular store to buy, do not buy the 鈥渢hree no鈥?foods around the campus, the streets and the streets, etc., should carefully check whether the food packaging has the manufacturer, the date of manufacture, whether the shelf life is over, whether the food ingredients and nutrients are marked. With or without QS logo, you should carefully check the product label. The food label must be marked with: product name, ingredient list, net content, factory name, factory address, production date, shelf life, product standard number, etc.
Do not buy products with non-standard labels and 'three no' products.
2, open the food packaging and check if the food has the sensory properties it should have.
Cannot eat foods that are spoiled, rancid, mildewed, worms, unclean, contaminated with foreign bodies or other sensory traits. If protein foods are sticky, sugary foods have astringent taste, carbohydrates have Fermented odors or beverages have abnormal deposits and the like are inedible.
3. Buy less boxes or food at the unlicensed vendors around the campus to reduce the risk of food poisoning.
4, pay attention to personal hygiene, wash hands before and after meals, wash and disinfect their own tableware, do not need unclean containers to hold food, do not litter in the cafeteria to prevent mosquitoes and breeding.
5, eat less fried, fried food 6, not blindly follow the advertising, advertising propaganda does not represent science, is the embodiment of business interests.
7. Do not buy foods in small shops or roadside stalls without hygienic licenses and business licenses (especially those that are not sealed in these stores and stalls); mobile hawkers' food is not safe, many My classmates always like to buy things at mobile hawkers, which is very unsanitary.
The exposed food is extremely polluted. Many harmful viruses that we can't see, bacteria and food can easily cause gastrointestinal adverse reactions, such as stomach pain, bloating, nausea, diarrhea and other symptoms.
Therefore, we must change the bad eating habits and be responsible for our own health.
Third, the method of purchasing cold food and beverage products 1, look at the packaging: product packaging is strictly non-destructive, the trademark content is complete, the product name, factory name, site, net weight, main components, production date and shelf life are clearly visible.
2. Look at the color: The color of the product should match the name of the product. If the color is too bright and natural, it may be caused by the addition of excessive pigment. Do not buy or eat.
3, smell aroma: product fragrance should be consistent with the name of the product, should be soft, no pungent, no smell.
If there is an odor, it indicates deterioration.
4, liquid juice: the product should be clear and transparent, no impurities, no turbidity, no precipitation.
If the beverage is found to be stratified, there are flocculent deposits or a large amount of unsettled sediment, which is a significant sign of deterioration and cannot be drunk.
In addition, if you eat a lot of cold food and drink after exercise or on an empty stomach, it will strongly stimulate the gastrointestinal tract and heart, causing sudden pain. Fourth, how to identify milk food milk: normal sensory traits are white Or a slightly yellowish homogeneous suspension of liquid, no clots, no impurities, a slightly sweet and unique aroma of fresh milk.
If the color of the milk is found to be gray, yellow or red, sour, and clots or sedimentation, the milk has deteriorated and cannot be drunk.
Kefir: Normal sour milk, the color is the same as that of fresh milk. The clot is dense, firm and uniform, with a pure scent of lactic acid and no bubbles.
When the color and taste of milk change, the clot melts, and when a large amount of whey is precipitated, it indicates that the milk has deteriorated and should be discarded and cannot be drunk.
Finally, grasp the 'time' of drinking milk.
Don't drink milk on an empty stomach, don't drink milk with tea. Drink milk in the morning and eat some starchy cereals at the same time.
Five, how to buy drinks correctly? First of all, it is necessary to see whether the labeling, QS mark, production date, shelf life, factory name, factory address, etc. are complete, and whether the ingredients in the ingredients meet the standards of the beverage.
Second, choose products that are recently produced.
When purchasing carbonated beverages, try to choose products that have been produced recently and that are hard and not deformable.
Third, the choice of drinks varies from person to person.
Juice drinks have certain nutrients and are suitable for adolescents and children, but they cannot be consumed for a long time or in large quantities.
Six or ten 'garbage' foods and their hazards (1) fried foods, the main hazards are: 1. Fried starch causes cardiovascular disease; 2. Containing carcinogens; 3. Destroy vitamins and denature proteins.
(2) Pickled foods, the main hazards are: 1. Lead to high blood pressure, kidney burden is too heavy, leading to nasopharyngeal cancer; Affect the mucosal system (harmful to the stomach); 3. Easy to get ulcers and inflammation.
(3) Processing meat products (meat, meat, sausage, etc.), the main hazards are: 1. Containing one of three roughly cancerous substances: nitrite (preservation and color development); Contains a large amount of preservatives, which increase the burden on the liver.
(4) Biscuit foods (excluding low-temperature baking and whole-grain biscuits), the main hazards are: 1. Excessive flavor and hyperpigment burden the liver function; 2. Seriously destroy vitamins; 3. Excessive calories and low nutrients.
(5) Soda, cola food, the main hazards are: 1. Containing phosphoric acid and carbonic acid, it will take away a lot of calcium in the body; 2. The sugar content is too high, and there is a feeling of fullness after drinking, which affects the dinner.
(6) Convenient foods (mainly instant noodles and puffed foods), the main hazards are: 1. Salt is too high, containing preservatives, flavors, damage to the liver; 2. Only calories, no nutrition.
(7) Canned foods (including fish and fruits), the main hazards are: 1. Destroy vitamins and denature proteins; 2. Excessive calories and low nutrients.
(8) If the plum candied food (fruit), the main hazards are: 1. Containing one of three roughly cancerous substances: nitrite; 2. Salt is too high, containing preservatives, flavors, and damage to the liver.
(9) Frozen dessert foods (ice cream, popsicles and various ice creams), the main hazards are: 1. Containing cream is very easy to cause obesity; 2. Excessive sugar content affects the dinner.
(10) Barbecue food, the main hazards are: 1. Contains a large amount of 'triphenyltetrapropion' (the first of three roughly cancerous substances); 2.1 roast chicken legs = 60 cigarettes; 3. It causes protein carbonization and denaturation, which increases the burden on the kidneys and liver.
Seven, the harmful effects of fried foods 1. Hygienic conditions The health problems of fried foods bear the brunt, especially in China where health standards are not regulated.
Fry food hygiene has two layers: First, the raw materials they use to fry are unsanitary, and many fried raw materials are fast or bad.
Second, the oil used is unsanitary, and many bad street vendors often use trench oil to fry food.
Some traders even use qualified cooking oil, but they often use the oil repeatedly to heat the oil in order to save costs, which makes the oil fry black, which undoubtedly increases the content of carcinogens and harmful substances.
In addition, because fried foods are cooked at a high temperature in a very short period of time, they are often fried outside of the brown (paste) hard but not yet ripe, not only effectively killing the pathogens in the food. Microorganisms are prone to diseases such as intestinal parasites.
2, leading to obese fried foods, whether it is foreign fast food, or China's old traditional fritters, oil cakes are high-fat foods.
Smell in the nose, eat in the mouth, can be put into the stomach, high fat is not conducive to digestion, not only affect your stomach, but also lead to obesity.
And obesity can also bring more health problems.
3. Producing toxic and hazardous substances and repeatedly heating at high temperatures will produce toxic and harmful substances.
Because the oil is repeatedly heated at high temperature, the polymer-dimer and trimer produced by heating the unsaturated fatty acid at high temperature are more toxic.
Most fried and baked foods, especially French fries, contain high concentrations of acrylamide, commonly known as chlorpyrifos, which is a carcinogen.
4. Nutrients seriously damage foods and are fried at high temperatures, and various nutrients are seriously damaged.
High temperature degrades protein to reduce nutritive value. High temperature also destroys fat-soluble vitamins in foods, such as vitamin A, carotene and vitamin E, which hinder the body's absorption and utilization.
5. The aluminum content is seriously exceeding the standard. Many people often eat fritters and oil cakes for breakfast.
But the aluminum content is seriously exceeded due to the addition of the loosening agent - alum.
Excessive intake of aluminum is harmful to the human body. Aluminum is an amphoteric element, that is, aluminum reacts with both acid and alkali. The compound formed after the reaction is easily absorbed by the intestines and can enter the brain, affecting intellectual development. And may lead to Alzheimer's disease.
In addition, the dough when the fritters are treated with alum is highly alkaline, and the vitamin b1 is lost.
6, induced disease, fried foods, more fat, not easy to digest, often eat fried foods can cause indigestion, and full chest fullness after eating, and even nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite and so on.
People who often eat fried foods are prone to fire and constipation due to lack of vitamins and water.
In short, long-term consumption of fried foods is very harmful to the body.
8. Ten recommendations for students to prevent food-borne diseases 1. Do not buy foods that are spoiled, spoiled, or otherwise contain harmful substances; 2. Do not eat foods of unknown origin; Foods with incomplete logos such as the name of the factory and the shelf life; 3. Do not patronize unlicensed mobile stalls and restaurants with poor sanitation; do not buy or eat inferior foods and beverages sold by street vendors.
The inferior foods and beverages are often unqualified in quality and can be harmful to health. 4. Do not eat cooked food and surplus food that are left for a long time at room temperature; 5. Do not eat wild vegetables or wild fruits.
There are many kinds of wild vegetables and wild fruits, some of which contain toxins harmful to the human body. It is difficult for people with inexperience to distinguish clearly. Only if they do not eat wild vegetables or wild fruits, they can avoid poisoning and ensure safety. 6. Raw food The fruit should be washed.
In the process of growing vegetables, fruits and vegetables will not only be contaminated with germs, viruses, parasite eggs, but also residual pesticides, pesticides, etc. If not cleaned, not only may cause diseases, but may also cause pesticide poisoning; Do not drink unclean water or unboiled tap water; whether the water is clean or not is difficult to distinguish by the naked eye. Clear and transparent water may also contain germs and viruses. Drinking water is the safest. 8. Directly eat the fruits and apply clean water. Thoroughly clean and peel as much as possible; do not eat rotten and deteriorated food, food rots and deteriorates, it will become sour and bitter; it will give off odor, which is caused by the proliferation of bacteria. Eating these foods will cause food poisoning. ; 9, wash hands before or after eating.
The habit of washing your hands before eating, the hands of the people do this every day, and they come into contact with all kinds of things.
Infected with germs, viruses and parasite eggs.
Before you eat, carefully wash your hands with soap to reduce the possibility of 'sickness from the mouth.'
10. If abnormal sensory traits are found during eating, stop eating immediately.
Nine, what dietary hygiene habits should students pay attention to? 1, boiled water is the best drink, some drinks contain preservatives, pigments, etc., regular drinking is not conducive to the health of the body; 2, develop good hygiene habits, prevent the spread of intestinal parasitic diseases; 3, raw vegetables And the fruit should be washed before eating, so as not to cause pesticide poisoning; 4, when choosing food, pay attention to the date of production and shelf life of the food; 5, try to eat less or not eat leftovers, if you eat leftovers, you must thoroughly Heating to prevent bacterial food poisoning; 6, do not eat raw food without sanitation, such as sashimi, raw meat; 7, do not eat street food without sanitation; 8, eat less fried, smoked, grilled food Such foods can produce toxic substances if not made properly.
In short, only by developing a good diet and hygiene can a healthy body be able to learn knowledge better. 'People eat food for the sky and food for safety first.'
Safe foods, a reasonable diet is an important factor in ensuring food safety and good health.
Therefore, students must fully understand the importance of food safety, enhance safety awareness, improve self-protection ability, and pay attention to, support and participate in food safety education activities.
Copyright Notice：Original article of this site, in2018/07/21 campione casino orario，由 You Know Publish。More